It is officially spring in Botswana since Friday. We can notice as well, temperatures during the day are getting up to 27 degrees C, and it does not get as cold anymore at nighttime. We have not had a fire in the fireplace for over a week. I guess this is a good thing, as our gardener tells me there is not more dead wood on our plot.....
What have we been up to in the last weeks? I think I will just summarize:
- I finished another part of my course last weekend, waiting for the results of my final assignment. Jill is also still waiting for her results, she finished her semester a few weeks ago.
- Loads of kennel related stuff
- Work, too much work.
- Visitors, but this was already explained in the previous post
- A horse safari in Mokolodi.
- A stargazing night.
There is probably more, I just can not think of it right now.
One last think, we have become members of the local birdlife club (thanks to the family H, who were so kind to sponsor our membership for the first year), and we went out on a birding trip with them a few weeks ago. It was really nice, we both enjoyed it and really want to get to know some more birds around us.
I will post some pictures during the week.
J1
Sunday, August 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment